1. Drink half a mug of milk before going to bed.
2. Eat yogurt daily to aid with the snoring.
3. Sleep quietly.
4. Before bedtime eat one slice of bread with a few kind of spread.
5. Don’t drink coffee or alcohol before bedtime.
6. Drink Eucalyptus tea as natural remedy: Soak 2 teaspoons of eucalyptus leaves in a very boiling cup of water, drain and drink to counteract snoring.
7. Do not smoke.
8. Do some sports in daytime (less than close to bedtime).
9. Lose weight.
10. You need a belt. As whom sleeps placed the belt around his chest then buckle it. The belt must be placed on the top of rib cage area not very tight and also a nice smooth belt increases results that way the buckles won’t hurt them. The pressure in the belt are going to be stopping snoring. This is for extreme snoring…yet it work you ought to be careful while trying this because If it’s too tight it could possibly restrict their breathing simply a nice snug fit is okay.
11. Snoring problem because of the simple technique of exercising the soft palate on top of your mouth; a flabby palate will be the source of the situation for many snorers, you need to understand. It’s a tad difficult to describe how you can do it. The closest I can come is always to say: with all the top of one’s tongue held against your palate, suck difficult on the back of the tongue. Experiment with it somewhat; when you’re getting it right, you’ll notice the muscles within the palate commence to strain and tighten. Try to do that exercise several minutes on a daily basis, and yes it really generally seems to work. (NOTE: Do this excercise by yourself risk.)
12.Elevate your head. One way to eradicate snoring carrying this out, is putting pillows under neck soon you get to a sitting-like position. Because sleeping with the head raised might take some of the pressure from the airway, making breathing easier.
1. Drink half a glass of milk before you head to bed.